Zetwerk’s manufacturing services are designed to help manufacturers grow by removing common hurdles related to sourcing, inventory, project management, quality control, and logistics.
Each of our manufacturing services put transparency, efficiency, and reliability at the forefront so you can confidently depend on high-quality products being delivered on time and on specification. Reap the benefits of Zetwerk’s unbreakable global supply chain without any of the traditional risks.
Zetwerk’s manufacturing services enable you to access the manufacturing capacity of the world without the typical downsides associated with overseas supply. By leveraging our global network of production facilities and warehouses, we are able to eliminate the long lead times, uncertainties, and higher costs typically associated with strategic sourcing. Unlock efficiencies and reach unlimited scale through Zetwerk’s distributed manufacturing services listed below.
Zetwerk’s logistics management services are designed to take the most time-consuming tasks off your teams’ plate while enhancing your approach to global sourcing. Our dedicated on-ground coordinators ensure every shipment goes smoothly, providing you with full logistics support—including multi-modal, inland transportation and customs clearance in both the origin and destination countries.
Manufacturers of all sizes can achieve a just-in-time, always-on supply strategy with Zetwerk’s managed supply chain services. Gain access to top-tier global manufacturing capacities and capabilities without the hassle of managing multiple vendors. By outsourcing part or all of your supply chain to Zetwerk, you can rely on getting what you need, when you need it.
Contact a Zetwerk Manufacturing Services Expert
Zetwerk is your one-stop solution for complete end-to-end contract manufacturing and distribution. We provide:
- Unlimited manufacturing capacity that decreases risk and improves your ability to respond to demand fluctuations.
- Global raw material sourcing to protect cost and supplier resiliency.
- Secondary processing, including anodizing, powder coating, and CNC machining.
- Assembly, packaging, and distribution.
- Quality control – AS 9100D & ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Vendor-managed inventory to optimize material availability.
- Supply chain management for efficient raw material conversion.
- Project management for a hands-free experience, with weekly updates for project and timing accountability.
Contact a Zetwerk manufacturing services expert today to discuss how we can help your business grow without disruption.