Zetwerk helps companies and entrepreneurs around the world manufacture prototypes for their businesses. Some of the processes used by Zetwerk to produce prototypes are:
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Low Volume CNC Machining
- Low Volume Injection Molding
- Low Volume Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Low Volume Aluminum Extrusions
- Urethane Casting
Zetwerk’s prototyping and pre-production teams work with engineering and design teams of leading companies worldwide. Some of the key advantages of working with Zetwerk for prototyping requirements are as follows:
- No Minimum Order Quantity: Zetwerk can supply parts to you without a MOQ so that you can iterate your designs and finalize the best material and manufacturing process without operating under artificial constraints.
- Process Expertise: Zetwerk works with a variety of manufacturing technologies and processes. This helps Zetwerk provide you with the processes best suited to your requirements.
- Capability to Scale: Zetwerk can produce parts using a variety of high-volume manufacturing processes and you don’t have to look for other suppliers if you wish to scale up.