Zetwerk is among the fastest growing companies in India, with an annual growth rate of 300%. We're backed by some of the leading VC firms in the world such as Green Oaks, Lightspeed, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Kae Capital.
Our long-term vision is to build a universal platform where Manufacturing Businesses can interact and discover new suppliers to work with. Zetwerk provides both buyers and suppliers in the manufacturing industry collaboration tools to streamline their interactions and execution tools to fulfil the orders effortlessly. We work with several companies across industries such as general fabrication, railways, water, road, transmission & distribution, oil & gas, defence, aerospace, apparel, and consumer durables. Currently, we work with more than 2000 suppliers and have made on-time execution and delivery of more than 1000 projects in over 15 countries.
Why Zetwerk :
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
Job Role: Procurement Manager
1. Conducting product research and evaluate the potential supplier.
2. Floating RFQ to various suppliers to finalize the order to the vendor.
3. Expertise in price and terms negotiations with all the vendors.
4. Placement of purchase order on time as per the project timeline.
5. Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts.
6. Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirement.
7. Knowledge of Raw material price.
8. Knowledge of Incoterms
9. MIS Report preparation.
10. Supplier / vendor place visit to evaluate the vendor progress.
11. Strong vendor database management.
12. Maintaining order details into internal database.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably Electrical with minimum 12 years + of industry experience in Railway projects, MEP Projects, and T&D projects. Candidate having wide knowledge in Railway electrification project purchase are given preference.
2. Business professional
3. Analytic skills to review both financial and operation data.
4. Proven negotiation skills to finalize the vendor.
5. Able to use MS office, Power point, Excel and other tools related to Logistics.
6. Good time management techniques
7. Excellent reporting abilities.
Form submitted successfully.
We have received your enquiry and we will be in touch!