About Zetwerk :
Zetwerk is a global manufacturing network that maximizes efficiency, quality and value. Its manufacturing capabilities help customers reduce costs of existing and new production parts, minimize the number of suppliers and execute production faster. Founded in December 2017, Zetwerk helps take digital designs into physical manifestations, from simple items like pipes to complex products like aircraft engine parts at its captive and partner facilities. With a virtually unlimited range of production capacities and capabilities, Zetwerk makes anything possible: any specification, scale, category or geography. Zetwerk ensures the right match for specifications at competitive costs and lead times. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology that provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities.
Zetwerk has delivered more than 1000 projects in over 15 countries to close to 300 customers so far. It is backed by marquee investors such as Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed, Greenoaks and Kae Capital who have together invested close to $200 million in the company.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
- Independently develop features. Provide guidance to the junior engineers.
- Develop functionalities in MEAN stack.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Design applications in true service oriented architecture.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system inter dependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Participate and contribute in discussions and decisions for creating and improving architecture across applications.